Thursday, October 19, 2006

Wedding Studio Photo

Last week we saw the studio album layout from the wedding studio, and we almost threw up. It was obviously a rush job. The layout made the photos look a lot more worse. We approved the layout against our will, since I didn't want to bother to re-design it myself.... too time consuming. But the more I thought about it, the more upset I became. So later I called back and told them that I will re-design the layout personally. I guess I have no choice, or I will regret everytime I see the album....man.... can't even relax a bit...

Anyway.... looks like I will have to do the entire wedding day photo album as well.

Selective studio photo collection...

3 comments:

Dahtowawa said...

It's your wedding photos; you are going to want to look at them again and again. It's a lifetime souviner so no matter how much work and time you put into it, it should be all worth it. :)

Mini-DV said...

oh yeah..that's why I need to redesign the album.. no choice...

eatgod said...

looks very nice.