Tuesday, January 29, 2008

DIY Photography

Recently I have been making flash accessories with almost anything I can find; from food containers, plastic sheets, tapes, aluminum foil, card board..etc. Diyphotography.net is a great site for improving indoor photograph without spending much $$$. Powderpuff has been laughing at me for making these wired looking gadgets. Hey.... these might not look great, but the result speaks for itself. Little one, here daddy comes.........

Flash with a plastic take-out container, modified to fit the flash; I can shoot straight at the mirror without much reflection

Here is the magic, flash light are bounced off the ceiling and diffused, and no more shadows behind!!!

just_fab_beauty_dish_00

My next project:

Turkey Pan Beauty Dish


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice blog.

It looks like you are making some Steven Chow's 007 item

Mini-DV said...

If you are sick of the current blog layout, try THIS. you can find good quality layout from this website. And it's easy to do, just replace the codes that they designed for you.

Due to limited budget, It's better off making some DIY accessories :-) Yesterday I just found a new container (cleaning bottle) that's more appealing than a take-out container. My ultimate goal is to be able to use the DIY stuff that doesn't look too funny.